Saxtet Publications E-Edition allows you to purchase music directly from our website to your printer.
- Scores and part (or set of parts) can be purchased separately. You can add optional/alternative parts where available.
- No postage/shipping costs are charged (unless your order includes CDs to be posted).
- Each purchase will allow you a maximum of one printout of your chosen music, but must be downloaded within 14 days from the time you placed your order. If you experience any technical problems please contact us.
- Please ensure you submit a working email address with your order, as you will only be able to access your E-EDITION(s) from that email address.
- To view and print your E-EDITION(s) you will need to install the free Scorch plugin.
Scorch system requirements
Saxtet Publications E-Editions require the installation of the free Scorch plugin. In order to install the free Scorch plugin you will need the following:
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla Firefox and 20Mb hard disk space.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Safari 5.06 or earlier, Mozilla Firefox 4 - 17 and 20Mb hard disk space.
- Google Chrome does not currently support the Scorch plugin.
- Firefox 18 does not currently support the Scorch plugin. To reinstall Firefox 17 follow the instructions here.
- An internet connection and a printer.
How to Order
We recommend that you print this test copy before ordering.
Step 1 - View
- Choose your piece from our regular catalogue. All pieces available in E-EDITION are marked with an E-EDITION symbol ().
- To view information about a piece, click on more info on the catalogue.
- On each product page you will find a 'score' link. Click on () to view a preview of your chosen piece.
- With the score displayed on the screen, press the play button on the Scorch toolbar () to hear an extract of the music.
Step 2 - Buy
- On the section catalogue page, you will find an 'add to basket' button (). Click this to add either a score or set of parts.
- Alternatively after clicking more info there is a 'buy' button (), which will also add the item to your basket.
- On the left hand side of your screen is a view basket link. Click this at any time to see the contents of your shopping basket. Once in your shopping basket you can view, amend or delete items.
- When you have finished adding items to your shopping basket, click confirm delivery details to proceed with entering your address and payment details.
- Follow the prompts in the checkout screens, making sure you complete all the required fields.
- You will receive emails confirming your order and payment. You will then receive an email with a link and a verification code. You have 7 days to print off your music. Remember to check your spam or junk email folders if these emails do not arrive within a few minutes.
Step 3 - Print
- Click on the link sent within the email. Enter the verification code and the email address it was sent to.
- Provided you have entered the correct code and email, you will be taken to a page detailing the pieces you have ordered, the number of remaining prints, and the expiry date of your pieces.
- Click on the title of each piece to be taken to a preview page of that piece, where you can view and print your music.
- Ensure your printer is switched on, has sufficient paper and then, click on the Scorch toolbar printer icon (). If the music fails to print correctly, please contact us immediately, using the link above the preview.
- Score covers are not included with E-EDITION.
- Saxtet Publications E-EDITION can be used for examination purposes as they are marked accordingly. (Exam boards recommend you retain and present your reciept as proof of purchase).
- The same copyright laws and regulations apply to E-Editions/E-Scores - i.e. unauthorised copying, hiring, lending, redistribution is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. All titles Copyright © Saxtet Publications.